1.01.2010

Happy New Year


"It's your Day of all Days! It's the Best of the Best! So don't waste a minute! Hop to it! Get dressed!" ~ Dr. Seuss

Last night as we played late into the night we tried out something new.. Learning a new craft on NYE.. This year it was crochett which I had been meaning to do. I do finishing work on various knitted projects but I am smitten with a crochett turtle from this book and have made it my goal to make for P for her birthday.. Shhh!! Its a mama turtle with eggs inside.. The little eggs can hatch into little turtles. It tickles me every time I think about it. Tobias balked at first but in short order was seated next to me on the couch and stealing my hook and yarn saying this would be his new craft! For more crochett goodness and inspiration check out Posie Gets Cozy.

Happy New Year All! Peace and Love to you and yours!

No comments: