4.20.2009

Spring!




Yay! Its spring time in Seattle. We are busily planting a little garden out front. The parrots have returned. Watching them in the evening as they pluck cherry blossoms off the tree is a treat. Its light again when I head out the door for boot camp. And we actually put on sunblock and sun hats today. In Pera's case she was wearing nothing else so that means its getting warmer!


In the crafting department I have been doing a few projects and dreaming of many more. One of which is this little sweater in light green and navy I started for Pera before she was 1 and now it probably won't fit her! Toddler sweaters should take no time at all but I think I am a little tired of knit - knit - knit.. I need to do some cables, something a little more challenging. It doesn't help the process that I knitted not 2 sleeves but 3 little sleeves!

Many ideas floating around my head right now. Projects, projects, projects. But next weekend I will put those thoughts on hold and go to a Rug Hooking Retreat with my mom in Leavenworth, WA. My first time as a happy hooker. Should be fun! Will try and take some photos and share the craftiness.




No comments: